- Preheat the oven to 150˚C fan oven/170˚C/gas 4.
- Drain the pears, then put them and the raspberries in a small casserole dish and sprinkle the brown sugar over.
- Mix together the ingredients for the crumble topping in a bowl. Spread over the top of
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes. The top should be browned and crunchy.
Pear & Raspberry Coconut Crumble
- 1kg jar of pears (Natures Best work well)
- 200g fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 1 1/2 mugs/110g desiccated coconut
- 2⁄/3 mug/150g caster sugar
- egg whites
£1.74 / Person