- Put the potatoes in boiling salted water and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain, return to the pan, add the butter and crush. Set to one side, with a lid on the pan, until needed.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the sausages on a medium heat. When the sausages are almost cooked, add the onions and fry until browned
- Put the beans in a pan of boiling salted water and then simmer for 5 minutes. Once they are cooked, drain and return to the pan.
- Once the sausages are cooked, remove them from the pan, add the flour to the pan and coat the onions. Add the cider, sugar and cranberries. Bring to the boil, stirring frequently until the sauce thickens. Return the sausages and onions to the pan and heat through for 1 minute.
- Serve with the mash and beans.
Gluten-free Cider and Cranberry Bangers and Mash
5-6 potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 2cm cubes
25g butter, measure using packet
1 tablespoon oil
1 onion, sliced
1 tablespoon gluten-free flour
440ml can cider
1 teaspoon light brown sugar