There is really no way these could be described as healthy, so cut them into small pieces to make yourself feel better.
- Line a 20cm x 30cm baking tin.
- Melt the butter and the marshmallows very gently in a large saucepan.
- Mix the rice krispies, coconut and choc chips together in a large bowl. Pour in the marshmallow mix and stir together quickly.
- Pour into the baking tin and press down with your fingers (if things get a bit sticky just wet your hands slightly). Leave in the fridge to cool.
- Gently melt the white chocolate in a bowl over some simmering water and spread over the krispies mix.
- Once cooled, remove from the tin and cut into pieces.
- Best kept in the fridge out of sight, very more-ish