- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the spring onions, cucumber, red pepper and the tuna.
- Boil some water in the kettle, pour the water over the fresh egg noodles and leave to stand for 1 minute. Drain.
- Divide the noodles between the plates, placing the tuna mix over the top. Drizzle over the dressing.
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 fat red chilli, deseeded and
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- salt and pepper
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cucumber, cut in half, seeds
removed and sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 red pepper, sliced thinly
- 185g can tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 x 400g pack fresh egg
£1.70 / PERSON