- Put the potatoes on to boil for 8–10 minutes, until they are tender. Drain and return to the pan. Add the butter and gently stir around.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until they begin to brown
- Add the potatoes, sweetcorn, and tuna to the pan and gently stir.
- Heat on a medium heat and allow the hash to brown and then stir in the brown bits. Repeat twice. Don’t keep stirring the hash or the tuna will go mushy.
- Serve with mayo and crusty bread.
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 2cm
- 2cm cube butter
- 1 tablespoon oil to fry
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 185g can tuna, drained of oil
- 1⁄2 x 340g can sweetcorn
£0.95 / PERSON