Tuna bake is always a great, economic way of feeding the family. This one is so tasty, looks good and also has some healthy veg incorporated.
- Put the tagliatelle and broccoli into a large saucepan of boiling water. Bring to the boil and then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the pan.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the mushrooms and spring onions for 1 minute.
- Add the peas, Philadelphia and crème fraîche. Heat through gently and season well with salt and pepper. Add the tuna and gently mix.
- Add the drained pasta and broccoli and mix together.
- Pour into a large casserole dish. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and place under a hot grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown.