- Preheat the oven to 200ºC fan oven/220ºC/Gas 7. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Cut the aubergines in half and brush with oil. Place in the oven, for 20–25 minutes until the flesh in the middle is soft enough to scoop out.
- Meanwhile, mix together the feta, olives, pine nuts and sun-dried tomatoes. Season well.
- Once the aubergines are cooked, scoop out the soft flesh from the middle and mix together with the cheese mixture. Place back in the aubergine shells. Sprinkle over with grated Parmesan.
- Place back in the oven for 10–15 minutes until the cheese is brown.
- Serve with some salad.
- 1 large aubergine
- 1⁄2 x 200g feta cheese
- 10 olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 x 200g pack pine nuts
- 3 pieces sun-dried tomato,
- 1⁄2 mug Parmesan-style cheese
- salt and pepper
£1.85 / PERSPN