- Put the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and gently heat. Allow to bubble for 1 minute. Set to one side until needed.
- Beat together the eggs, sugar, flour and milk.
- Heat a little flora or oil in a large frying pan and add one tablespoon of the batter for each pancake. You can usually fit 4 into a frying pan. Leave to cook for 2 minutes until the scones are lightly browned underneath. Turn each one over and cook on the other side for 2 minutes. Repeat until all the mixture is used up.
- Serve with the strawberries and the sauce.
Scotch Pancakes with strawberries and caramel sauce
- 50g butter, measure using packet
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons double cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 mug/50g brown sugar
- 1 mug/180g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/2 mug milk
- white flora or oil to fry
- 400g fresh strawberries, each cut into 4
64p / PERSON