- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Gently heat the butter, chocolate, syrup and sugar in a pan, until the sugar crystals disappear. Stir in the cocoa powder and mix until smooth. Leave to cool for 15 minutes.
- Put the Maltesers, chocolate chips, marshmallows and biscuits in a large mixing-bowl. Once the chocolate has cooled, pour into the bowl and mix everything together.
- Tip into the baking tray and spread evenly. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Turn out onto a board, sieve a little icing sugar over and cut into small pieces. Keep in the fridge.
Rocky Roads with all kinds of naughty things
- 100g butter (measured using the packet)
- 225g plain chocolate
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 100g packet Maltesers
- 100g packet of white chocolate chips
- 100g packet mini marshmallows
- 3⁄4 x 300g packet of Hobnobs, broken up
- icing sugar
24p / piece
Leave to chill for 2 hours
Makes 24 pieces