- Dismantle the chicken and gently pull apart into 1. long strips. Mix with the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Divide onto the appropriate number of plates and drizzle over the dressing.
- Serve with the crusty bread.
Quick Crunchy Chicken Salad
- 1 small ready-cooked chicken
- 2 thick slices of ham, cut into strips
- 10 – 12 very thin slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 sticks of celery, chopped
- 4 spring onions, cut lengthways to make thin strips
- 1 green apple, cored and cut into thin wedges
- 2 1⁄2” cucumber, cut into sticks
- 2 little gem lettuce, cut thinly across the lettuce to form strips
- Crusty bread to serve.
- 4 tablespoons mayo
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of a lemon
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt and pepper
£1.10 / PERSON