- Line an 18cm x 27cm baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Put the chocolate, syrup, cream and sugar into a bowl and place over a pan of simmering water. Melt gently, stirring occasionally. Leave to cool a little.
- Cut the Twix bars into chunks and place in a large bowl with the Rice Krispies.
- Quickly stir in the cooled chocolate mixture. Pour into the prepared tray and press down.
- Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours and then cut into squares.
Chocolate Crispy Munchies
- 250g bar of milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 mug double cream
- 1⁄2 mug sugar
- 3 mugs Rice Krispies
- 5 x 58g Twix bars
25 mins / 2 hours to cool