Very simple to make and share with flatmates. It is OK reheated in the microwave, but best eaten straight away.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC fan oven/220ºC/Gas 7.
- Cook the pasta.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan or wok. Fry the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the mince and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the stock cube, tomato soup, herbs and salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta well and add to the meat mixture. Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Top with grated cheese and cook for 20–25 minutes. The top should be browned.