We have served here with some cheesy Irish soda bread. Soda bread is quick and easy to make as it does not involve yeast, but is best eaten the same day.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan oven/200ºC/gas 6.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the aubergine, courgette, onion and garlic and fry for 4 – 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, pasata, tomatoes, herbs and olives. Mix together and bring to the boil.
- Pour into a large casserole dish and place in the oven for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta over the top. Place under a hot grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese browns a little.